Sunday, November 6, 2011

Rednecks

   As you can see I am not a "he said, she said" type of writer. My mind might be able to dream up some kind of fantasy but I didn't pay near enough attention in Mrs. Delso's english class to know how to put it on paper, I envy people who can do that kind of writing, I'm stuck with just telling stories, most of which are from a first person perspective. One thing about these stories, I don't think Stanley and I would count as "Rednecks", do you? Hicks, maybe, or even hillbillies. We did grow up in the country and it was hilly. But then, we worked in the fields most every summer and we did get red necks, think that counts? I have also noticed that when we listen to Jeff Foxworthy do his "you might be a redneck" show, we both sit there saying "Yep, done that, been there, remember that" He sure does seem to be talking about our family and the way we grew up. So, what do you think, Rednecks??

No comments:

Post a Comment