Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thoughts

   You know, it's kind of hard to say goodbye to your friend when your  not 100% sure it's not the last time. We are not as young as we used to be. It seems like the road ahead is not only shorter than the road behind but sometime it seems more like a short driveway. But, no matter, my friend was here and even if I was to go tomorrow I will always remember that. We have great plans for next year and for many years after but that's just the nature of people. After hearing about Jimmy Hollings (who was younger than us) you just never know. I know some folks may think think I'm a little on the morbide side but here's my thoughts on that subject. Thank you to all my classmates and friends. I am very honered and proud to have known each and ever one of you. I have lived my life as best as I could and I hope that at least some of you have been somewhat happy to have know me. There are a lot of things throughout my life that in retorspect I might wihich I could change but if I did I would not be the person I am today.
   I believe that everyone in this life can look back on the wrong desisions they have made and wish that they could go back in time and change them, but have you really thought them all the way through and realized what even the smallest change you might make make would effect the eople around you? You may not be totally hapy with your life but if you could just change just one thing who and how would it effect others? Would you have changed anothers life for the better or the worst? Had you decided to turn left instead of right hw would that impact on other peoples life To all of you I say, Be happy with who you are a pray that yu have in someway impacted others peoples lives in some small positive way. If you have put a small smile on even one childs face then your life has been worth liveing and you can meet your maker with a smile on you face!

No comments:

Post a Comment